Continuing its history of innovation in novel and sought-after services, Stein Plastic Surgery in Raleigh, North Carolina has begun the concierge Facial Plastic Surgery program. The concierge program offers assistance with complete door to door transportation, prestigious ease of access hotel accommodations, arrangements for unrivaled overnight personal nursing assistance and, elite direct practice communications, as well as preferred scheduling, follow-up and post-procedure skin care consultations.
The Stein Plastic Surgery Rejuvenation Vacation Program can be broken down into several simple steps
- First, Dr. Stein decides if a client is a candidate for surgery. This is best accomplished in person by consulting with Dr. Stein. Based on the client’s personal goals and expectations that are discussed during the in-depth consult, Dr. Stein creates an individualized procedure plan. On occasion, we even use digital photos to illustrate the suggested process and outcome. After a patient has consulted with Dr. Stein and a procedure plan is in place, surgery can be scheduled. Often times we can even schedule surgery on the same trip. Other times, it may work best to schedule a trip in the future for the client’s surgical procedure.
- The post-surgery recuperation is an aspect of the surgical procedure that is also coordinated with Dr. Stein. Sometimes this means arranging a night or two with a specialized recovery assistant with the client at one of our preferred hotels. Other times, it means booking a comfortable nearby hotel with a friend or relative. The“Rejuvenation Vacation” concierge team at Stein Plastic Surgery is pleased to make these arrangements for our clients. The preparations are made with select hotels in the area that provide personalized early check-ins, late check-outs and discounted rates for our clients visiting us from all over the world. Our staff has vast experience in arranging a recovery scene that will cater to your needs and preferences making this step smooth and easy.
- The duration that a client needs to stay in town post surgery is determined by Dr. Stein based on several factors including the specific procedure being performed, the person’s age and other health factors. For people flying into town, this can usually be estimated between five and fourteen days.
- We arrange for any necessary lab work to be done prior to surgery. Although it is recommended that clients have their lab work completed in Raleigh, it can also be accomplished at a local healthcare provider.
- We take extra time educating traveling clients about the nature of their recovery including how long to take off from work, what to expect in terms of body changes and reaction to surgery, and when to resume various activities. This works to minimize surprises upon returning home.
- After returning home, it is very important for traveling clients to have access to a local family doctor so if something needs evaluation they have someone to visit. We help with this association and arrangement so that Dr. Stein has a coordinating physician to whom he can speak with personally about his out of town clients.
- We encourage our traveling clients to plan for non-strenuous activities while in town. Being comfortable and relaxed helps recovery go faster and easier. Our entire staff works as a client’s personal concierge team to assist clients in making plans for daytime activities, restaurants, and shopping. The trip to Raleigh, North Carolina becomes not only a vacation, but a once in a lifetime surgery experience for our clients.
The Stein Plastic Surgery Rejuvenation Vacation works to give our traveling clients the safest possible experience – while also showing them a good time as our out-of-town guests.
Rejuvenation Vacation and Retreats
For many of our clients, the personal rejuvenation goes well beyond the work done on the operating table. The concierge team at Stein Plastic Surgery assists clients with hotels, spa treatments, shopping sprees and more. For out-of-towners bent on enjoying the discrete celebrity makeover experience to the hilt, Raleigh, which boasts some of the best facial plastic surgeons in the country, is also home to world renewed dining, shopping, and spa experiences. Lively and energetic Greater Raleigh is a comforting atmosphere to clients during post-surgery recovery. Historic landmarks and burgeoning cosmopolitan offerings—arts, festivals, sports, hospitality, and shopping—in a one-of-a-kind capital setting make it a “can’t miss” cultural and entertainment center of the Southeast for leisure, business, and events.
One dining experience that most clients do not want to miss out on is a trip to the Angus Barn, a fixture in Raleigh since the 1960’s and a classy, high-end southern living experience. Angus barn serves nearly 20,000 fresh cut steaks every month, in addition to their mouth-watering seafood and vegetarian options. Be sure to check out the Wild turkey lounge and country store where you can purchase signature sauces, memorabilia, and desserts.
Whether its mile wide flea markets or luxuries malls, Raleigh has it all. Situated less than three miles from Stein Plastic Surgery is Crabtree Valley Mall. Crabtree is one of the largest enclosed malls in North Carolina and is home to over 220 stores. Equally close in distance is Cameron Village, a village-like shopping experience that was built on one of the largest plantations in North Carolina during the 1800’s. With over 100 modern boutiques and eateries along the outskirts of North Carolina State University, this is one Raleigh destination you will not want to miss. For a true cultural experience, visit Downtown Raleigh for an additional broad selection of state of the art restaurants, shopping, and Hollywood like spa experiences. Dr. Stein uses his position at the center of one of the most well-known shopping locales in the North Carolina as a unique selling point for his business. “I wanted to make the plastic surgery experience akin to shopping at a high-end boutique,” said Stein, whose clinic is decorated with fine art. “Even though it is surgery, people aren’t engaging in it for the same reason they would if it was a medical problem.”
“Almost invariably people coming from out of town want the whole Raleigh package,” he said of his clients. “Virtually every time I see a patient in follow-up, they are carrying a bag from a store from North Hills or Crabtree Mall.”
Plastic surgery clients from around Raleigh and beyond can also elect to visit Viserage our “Cosmetic Surgery Retreat,” which is a separate MedSpa at Stein Plastic Surgery. Viserage MedSpa offers tranquility plans for each guest post surgery. “A lot of men and women that come here are going through a mid-life crisis or divorce. Most people in their mid-life have let themselves go,” said Lena McKinley, concierge. “We come up with something to make them look great. After surgery, we say. ‘Pull yourself up, we’re going to get the total You done.’” One woman in North Carolina who asked not to be named came to Raleigh for a nose job last year. While visiting, she decided to partake in some of the extras Raleigh has to offer, including visiting one of the cities talented hair salons. “I asked the concierge team at Stein Plastic Surgery for a referral for a salon, and they recommended one,” she said. “My daughter lives in the area and she goes there now. That was just an amazing final touch following my surgery.”
Traveling for Plastic Surgery: Stein Plastic Surgery International clientele
On Lake Boone Trail, Dr. Adam Stein MD, the founder and medical director of Stein Plastic Surgery, estimates that 20 percent of his clients come from destinations greater than two hours away.
“It is not something that was premeditated on our part,” said Dr. Stein in regards to the increase in travelers visiting his practice and outpatient surgical center. “It just developed pretty spontaneously. As we saw it happening, we built infrastructure to support it. We basically just got better at accommodating people and making the trips easy, convenient, and safe.”
With technological advertising and reviews available all over the world, it is not surprising that Dr. Stein’s aesthetic talents have reached out on an international scale. Recently we have welcomed guests from countries all over the world including Germany, France, United Kingdom, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Egypt, Australia, Japan, China, Korea, South Africa, Brazil, Mexico and Canada.
Domestic Travel is also very common at Stein Plastic Surgery. We accompany guests from all over the United States every year including Arizona, Washington, Oregon, Alaska, Hawaii, Idaho, Utah, Nevada, New Mexico, Texas, Louisiana, Georgia, North Carolina, Mississippi, Alabama, Tennessee, Missouri, Florida, Illinois, Michigan, Minnesota, Wisconsin, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania and Massachusetts.
Stein Plastic Surgery is a sought-after surgical center in North Carolina alone with patients from nearly 85 percent of the state’s cities. Raleigh, Greensboro, Durham, Winston-Salem, Fayetteville, Wilson, Kannapolis, Apex, Hickory, Goldsboro, New Burn, Sanford, Matthews, Holy Springs, Thomasville, Cornelius, Garner, Asheboro, Statesville, Mint, Shelby, Clemmons, Lexington, Elizabeth City, and Boone are destinations within North Carolina that our patients travel from just to name a few.
Want a Visual Tour of the surgery center at Stein Plastic Surgery?
Follow this Link:
Transportation & Accommodations
If you are traveling or need accommodations we have put together some helpful phone numbers and deals to accommodate you and to make your plastic surgery in Raleigh, North Carolina a relaxing and enjoyable experience.
America West Airlines
All American Taxi Service
Car Rental Companies
National Car Rental
919-261-7099 (Ask for Paul)
Suggested Hotel Accommodations
For our out of town clients, we have negotiated special rates with nearby hotels in the Raleigh area.
Comfort Suites Arena
1200 Hurricane Alley Way
Raleigh NC 27607
Ramada Inn Blue Ridge
1520 Blue Ridge Rd.
Raleigh, NC 27607
Homewood Suites by Hilton Raleigh – Crabtree Valley
5400 Homewood Banks Dr.
Raleigh, NC 27612
Courtyard By Marriott RDU
2001 Hospitality Ct.
Morrisville, NC 27560 (2.33 miles from RDU airport)
Hilton Raleigh Airport
4810 Page Rd.
Durham, NC 27703(2.47 miles from RDU airport)
Sheraton Imperial Hotel
4700 Emperor Blvd.
Durham, NC 27703 (4.68 miles from RDU airport)
Wyndham Garden Hotel
4620 S Miami Blvd.
Durham, NC 27703 (4.78 miles from RDU airport)
Additional Raleigh Shopping Resources
Triangle Town Center
5959 Triangle Town Blvd.
Raleigh, NC 27616
North Hills Raleigh
4350 Lassiter at North Hills Ave.
Raleigh, NC 27609
Additional Raleigh Dining Resources
2000 Fearrington Village Center
Pittsboro, NC 27312
100 Woodland Pond Dr., in the Umstead Hotel & Spa
Cary, NC 27513
423 W. Franklin St.
Chapel Hill, NC 27516
Cuisine: Contemporary Southern