Blepharoplasty (also known as eyelid surgery of an eyelid lift) is a common procedure among many aging adults, and for good reason. An eyelid lift can naturally enhance the overall facial appearance and help patients look years-younger. The procedure can be done on either the upper lid, lower eyelid, or both.
It’s a relatively minor procedure that safely and effectively yields long-lasting results. In fact, the majority of patients who have eyelid surgery only have one in their lifetime.
Dr. Adam Stein is a double board-certified facial plastic surgeon who is known for his ability to achieve natural-looking results. His primary goal is to give you a more well-rested, youthful appearance without looking like you’ve had work done. Dr. Stein combines his hands-on training and experience with the latest surgical techniques to meet your aesthetic goals.
An Upper Blepharoplasty Can:
- Reduce the appearance of tired, puffy eyes
- Open the eyes (and improve field of vision) by removing loose or sagging skin
- Tighten underlying muscles for long-lasting results
- Improve self-image and self-confidence
A Lower Blepharoplasty Can:
- Minimize the appearance of under-eye bags
- Address puffiness below the eye
- Smooth skin above the cheek
- Improve droopiness below the eye
- Refresh the overall facial appearance and boost self-image
Patients seeking even more dramatic results may benefit from a combination upper and lower blepharoplasty. At the time of your initial consultation, Dr. Stein will perform a facial evaluation and discuss your options further.
How Much will My Blepharoplasty Cost?
Dr. Adam Stein is one of the premier facial plastic surgeons in Raleigh, NC and beyond. He provides exceptional patient-centric care at affordable rates. You can expect to pay approximately $3,400 for your eyelid surgery (either upper or lower). Combination procedures can be done at an additional cost.
* Pricing is subject to change so take advantage while you can.
Ready to learn more about looking years-younger with an Upper or Lower Blepharoplasty? Schedule a consultation with Dr. Stein at Stein Plastic Surgery based in Raleigh, NC today! Simply fill out the form on this page or give us a call at (919) 261-7099.
*Individual Results May Vary.